This is a packaged ticket which bundles an expressway bus round trip ticket from Shinjuku to Fuji-Q Highland with a one day pass for Fuji-Q Highland which is an amusement park with Mt. Fuji view.
Q-Pack Ticket includes
[ How to buy ]
I am afraid that you cannot purchase this special packaged ticket online.
Please reserve a round trip ticket from Shinjuku or Shibuya to Fuji Q Highland from the following reservation button on this website, and purchase Q-Pack ticket at the ticket counter when you pay for your reserved tickets at Shinjuku or Shibuya Expressway Bus Terminal. To reserve seats for Q-pack, please DO NOT book your tickets from the other page of this website and make payment online.
* Book seats from the following "Reserve Seats for Q-Pack" button and make a payment at the ticket counter on the departure date.
Please note that Q-Pack prices may change depending on the time of year.
[ Price (Valid for July 1, 2018 - November 30, 2018) ]
From Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal :
Adult (over 18) 7,800yen / School Student (12 to 18) 7,400yen / Child (3 to 12) 4,950yen
From Shibuya Mark City Bus Terminal :
Adult (over 18) 7,500yen / School Student (12 to 18) 7,100yen / Child (3 to 12) 4,800yen
- * After making a reservation by Internet or by telephone from a reservation center, please pick up your bus ticket at the ticket window as soon as possible. Reserved tickets can be picked up starting from up to one month before the scheduled date of departure to thirty minutes before the scheduled time of departure.
Please be aware that you may not be able to get on the bus you want as first priority will be given to people with reserved tickets.
- * Tickets can be purchased up to ten minutes before the scheduled time of departure. Please be aware that your seat may be given to another passenger if you fail to arrive at the bus terminal by the scheduled departure time, even if you have already purchased a ticket in advance.
- * All seats on Chuo Expressway buses are reserved, and you will be informed of your seat number when you purchase your ticket. Requests for desired seat assignments will not be honored.
- * A processing fee will be charged in accordance with separate regulations when refunds are made. Please be aware that unused tickets that have exceeded the designated date and time of departure will be declared invalid.
- * Children under school age (under age 6) can ride free of charge. However, even a child of this age who have not yet entered school will be charged the regular child's fare as a general rule if requiring his or her own seat. Child fares are half the price of adult fares.
- * Buses may arrive later than the scheduled time of arrival depending on road conditions (accidents, traffic congestion, inclement weather, etc.). Please be aware that you will not be issued a full or partial refund of your fare even if you do arrive late in such cases.
- * Bus routes and times and fare prices are subject to change, so please be sure to confirm such details when you make your reservations.
- * Chuo Expressway Bus tickets are only valid for the bus designated at the time of the QPACK purchase. Layovers and transfers along the journey will invalidate the ticket.
- * When desiring to make changes to a Chuo Expressway Bus reservation, please complete the necessary procedures before the scheduled departure time for your reserved ticket.
- * Refunds can be requested at sales windows if made prior to the scheduled date and time of departure. (A processing fee will apply.)
- * No refunds will be given for cancellations made after the scheduled date and time of departure nor will partial refunds for unused or unnecessary portions.